I'm flexible to work short or long-term with adults from all walks of life. Whether you’re a working professional, a full-time parent, student, carer, unemployed, retired, taking time out, or have been referred through work (via an Employee Assistance Programme) - I can help you. Wherever you are in life, it’s important to just come as you are and we can work together.
CLIENTS I WORK WITH
Accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), I provide a safe and confidential space, where you’re able to uncover patterns that are blocking you from making changes in your life. Working together, you can learn how to move forward and build on your strengths in a supportive, non-judgemental way.
My approach is tailored to your individual needs and I work with a range of issues including:
• Building confidence
• Coping with illness
• Conflict around identity
• Critical incidents in the workplace
• Communicating more assertively
• Life transitions
• Loss – bereavement, miscarriage, relationship breakdowns
• Low self-esteem
• Relationship difficulties
• Trauma - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), abuse - including adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence
• Weight management (emotional eating)
• Work-related stress – burn-out, bullying, harassment and discrimination
This support includes offering tailored packages to meets your individual needs.
My services are available for businesses that would like to invest in their people by providing health and well-being courses and workshops. I also work with businesses, who wish to source counselling for their staff via Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs). If you would like to have a chat about any of my services, please feel free to call, email or complete my contact form and I will be happy to discuss your requirements.